uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING WINDOWS & DOORS IN MELBOURNE
Choose Nu-Eco – Your Melbourne double glazing experts
For energy efficient and cost-effective uPVC double glazing for your Melbourne home. Browse through Window and Door options from our versatile range included in the product section below.
Designed to seamlessly complement all homes and commercial properties, discover a huge range of modern and traditional uPVC window solutions at Nu-Eco. Offering premium security, noise reduction and heating qualities – get the windows you want, with the performance you deserve!
Browse through our range of uPVC double glazed windows now.
Enjoy ongoing savings on your energy bills by installing elegant, timeless doors by Nu-Eco. The perfect value-add to any property, open up your rooms and create a new talking point for your home.
WHY CHOOSE NU-ECO?
Our Products are manufactured in the United Kingdom using the latest state of the art manufacturing equipment, the best uPVC profiles available and utilising over 25 years of product experience. The quality of our product far surpasses those that are manufactured locally and with Nu-Eco you’ll enjoy the benefits of:
- U-Values and low as 1.4 W/m²K (the rate of transfer of heat through a structure) from our standard Product range.
- Low-E Glass as standard – a glass coating developed to minimize the amount of ultraviolet and infrared light that can pass through glass without compromising the amount of visible light that is transmitted.
- 28mm Argon filled Insulated Glass Unit (IGU) consisting of 2 x 4mm panes of glass and a 20mm spacer.
- Fully welded frames (no mechanical joins) reducing air infiltration and water egress.
- Ultra secure European Multi-point locking systems that achieve the UK’s covenanted “Secure by Design” Police accreditation.
- Performance tested to Australian Standards AS2047 achieving an N4 C2 rating
- UV testing performed for profile compliance with the uPVC Window Alliance Industry code of practice.
Located in Dandenong South, we deliver exceptional service across Melbourne metro and regional areas. Call Nu-Eco today on (03) 9771 3103 to discuss your double glazing window and door needs or request a free measure and quote online.
At Nu-Eco, you won’t have to trade on quality for low prices.
With affordable prices and an unsurpassed quality of excellence across the entire Nu-Eco range of Double Glazed uPVC products, you can be sure that we’ll exceed all your expectations.
(03) 9771 3103 or free call 1800 326 946.
Save money on your heating and cooling bills year round with our European-engineered double glazed range of uPVC framed windows and sliding doors
With over 25 years’ of industry experience with uPVC double glazing, the benefits of our quality-assured range include:
- Energy-efficient – offering massive reductions on your heating and cooling bills!
- Great sound insulation – reduces noise up to 80%
- Highly secure and durable
- Resistant to corrosion, rotting and fading
- Glass options to increase efficiency and aid noise reduction
Serving both domestic and commercial sectors in Melbourne and right across Victoria, contact the double glazing uPVC specialists at Nu-Eco on 1300 326 946 for a FREE measure and quote service today!
WHAT IS DOUBLE GLAZING?
Double glazing typically involves putting two panes of glass together, with a sealed gap in between, to insulate your home from outside noise and unwanted seasonal heat/cold from coming in or out. Out performing most of our competitors’ equivalent products, Nu-Eco’s exceptional double glazed units consist of two panes of 4mm glass, spaced 20mm apart, effectively forming a 28mm argon filled Insulated Glass Unit (IGU). By utilising high performance glass and glazing, we can achieve U-Values down to 1.6(W/2mK) and reduce noise by up to 80%.
Most Double glazed windows supplied in Melbourne generally use 3mm glass and only a 6mm Air space. As noted above Nu-Eco’s range of double glazed uPVC windows use a minimum of 4mm glass both sides and a have a 20mm Argon filled air space to provide better thermal efficiency and noise reduction.
Features of our double glazing:
- 4mm Glass minimum both sides
- 20 mm Argon Filled air space
- Optional Low E Glass – thermally better
- sealed unit – 10 Year warranty against failure
- Better noise reduction
WHAT IS uPVC?
Unplasticised polyvinyl chloride (uPVC) also commonly known as rigid PVC is used extensively in the building industry due to its durability and cost-efficient attributes. Derived from salt an abundant and a renewable resource and produced using very minimal energy makes uPVC the Eco-friendly choice in the building industry.
Used extensively in plumbing, electrical and general building products, uPVC has been used in the window industry since the early 1940 in Europe, and makes up approximately 90- 95 percent of residential windows sales in the United Kingdom, and between 60- 70 percent in the USA and is rapidly growing in use in Australia.
Why Choose uPVC?
- UV stable
- Durable – Will not rot Crack or Warp
- Large range of colours
- Cost effective building product
Latest News & Information from Nu-Eco’s Windows, Doors and more.
You probably know the benefits of double glazed windows, but do you understand the science behind them? In this post, we are going tell you about the 5 components of double glazed windows and how they work together to efficiently: Insulate your home and...read more
Doors made from uPVC are secure, durable and attractive, as well as affordable. Germans developed uPVC, or plasticised polyvinyl chloride, in the early 1900s and within a few years this resilient vinyl began being used in various settings, including in...read more
Summer brings pool parties, barbecues and vacations. Unfortunately, it also brings high temperatures, an increase in ultraviolet rays, more neighbourhood noise and even an increase in crime. Double glazed windows can ease the negative aspects of summer and...read more